As we begin the spring season, we are asking spectators at all activity and athletic events to wear a mask to help control the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We also need spectators to practice good social distancing protocol at these events.
If we adhere to good social distancing and wear a mask at our events, then our kids will get to continue to perform and be involved in our school activities and athletics. We are asking people to be responsible, respectful, and reasonable when attending events. Abide by COVID-19 Guidelines at home and away venues.
“We Ask…You Wear A Mask” “#MaskUpCL” It’s good for everyone. Thanks for your support!
Here are some guidelines for Track and Soccer events this season at Lions Field
- Do not attend events, if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms and/or have
been in contact with a confirmed positive case.
- Social distance when in the complex (6 feet).
- Wear a mask even if you can social distance.
- All students will be required to wear a mask.
- Adults are strongly encouraged to wear a mask.
- All spectators need to sit in the west bleachers.
- MS and HS students will be in the north end of the bleachers. The other two sections are for
adults and families.
- Elementary students will be asked to sit with and/or be supervised by their parents.
- When sitting in the bleachers, people should spread out as much as possible.
- Standing along the fence is still permissible.
- We ask that you social distance as much as possible.
The concession stand will be open. Please refrain from bringing in outside food and beverage.
For our indoor events like concerts, etc., we will still be requiring all people to wear masks as we are indoors and in closer proximity to each other. We appreciate your cooperation with these guidelines. We all need to work together so our kids can participate in these events.
Live Streaming: We will be live streaming all our home events at Lions Field. The live stream is available through the NFHS (National Federation High School) network. The subscription fees are set by NFHS. Check the Clear Lake website for information on how to subscribe to live stream.
Thanks for your support and cooperating with these expectations! GO LIONS!!!